work with a spirit of "Make it happen".
challenge ourselves to think audaciously everyday.
aren't afraid of failure.
treat everyone with respect and compassion.
have fun making and breaking things everyday.
are passionate about education sector
are a self-starter, an all-rounder and a multi-tasker
are an awesome communicator
deliver positive vibes
get in touch.
find your passion at CWC.
explore different collaboration avenues.
meet. Our doors are always open!
The positions described below are broadly indicative of how we want to structure our programs. We are very much open to considering people from other educational / professional backgrounds who are able to add value to the strategic direction and bring in new ideas.
*Pay scales will be commensurate with experience and skills.
Interested applicants may send their resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experiential Content Developer (Science/ Mathematics ) - Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility of Content Developers is to develop low-cost, hands-on experiential learning modules that can be used in government schools
Precisely identify the gaps in the learning process in each of the govt schools and develop appropriate tools, methods and processes needed to improve learning outcomes in students
Closely coordinate with CWC teachers and Govt school teachers and provide them with all the content, methodology and process support needed
Coordinate with other organizations in this space to adopt the best practices
Collaborate with Govt school teachers closely and train them on using experiential learning content in classrooms
Any other tasks as required. We have a everyone-does-everything sort of a tech start-up culture in our org.
High degree of Subject matter expertise in Mathematics / Science.
Ability to understand the underlying reasons for learning gaps in each lesson plan and create content / methodology / process changes to mitigate the learning gaps, structure the curriculum based on complexity.
Knowledge of Karnataka State Syllabus, NCERT, CBSE curricula
Ability to create digital content for lessons, gamify the learning content, develop alternative assessment methodologies.
Creative and out-of-the-box thinkers
Prior training in Education & pedagogy, strong working knowledge of constructivist approach to learning and teaching will be an added advantage
Salary Range: Commensurate with skills & experience
Internship - Content Writing
No of Positions: 4
Salary: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 depending on skills and prior experience
Experience Required: 0+ Years
Duration of Internship: 6 months
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required to schools / areas where CWC field works happens.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Solid Subject matter expertise in math, science and English.
2) Solid written and verbal communication skills
3) Creative and out-of-the-box thinkers
4) Experience in Audio-visual editing tools, graphics / animation tools, hands-on experience with Audrino, Raspberry PI, Scratch programming etc will be a big plus.
5) Preference will be given to candidates with skills in fine arts / visual arts
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product and content team
- Illustrate design ideas using sample screens, process flows and sitemaps
- Study the user personas and develop screens for education app + portal (front end and backend management tools), Content and website
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
The candidates we are looking to hire shoul be
- Passionate about education sector
- Allrounders who are self-starters, can multi-task and work in a dynamic and unstructured environment
- People with effective communication skills and good selfawareness and emotional intelligence